Wednesday 5 October 2011

Kelvingrove Park

I took a stroll along Argyll Street yesterday in my lunch hour and had a look for a couple of caches just to make it interesting.

First up was The Lane 1103 (L5) which as its name suggests is hidden in a small lane off the Western end of Argyll Street. I took a quick walk into the lane only to find it full of cars and overlooked by little workshops, businesses and even a cafe. I really didn't feel comfortable poking around here. Apparently a lot of the muggles around the lane know about the cache and even help Geocachers but noone came running to help me so will have to go back at a later date when the place is quieter.

I then headed over to Kelvingrove park to look for Glasgow 2014 - Kelvingrove Park. This one was an easy find but with a few muggles around I had to wait a wee while to grab the cache, sign it and return it to its hiding place.

1 out of 2

No comments:

Post a Comment