Thursday 1 September 2011

Going Nowhere

Took a wee walk again this lunch time and had a look for Bridge To Nowhere. Used the "I'm on the phone" trick to wander around looking but couldn't see the cache. When noone was around I had a quick blind fumble and soon had the cache in hand.

Decided to go for one more as I still had some time so I headed down to the river to look for A Ride Along the Clyde - Remembering Cheapside. GPS coords were spot on but I had to wait for ages before I got a big enough gap in the muggles to have a good look. Aside from all the walkers and joggers some guy decided to sit down just along from me to eat his lunch and just as he was getting up to go, someone else came along and stood nearby chatting away on the phone. Thought he might be a Geocacher for a while. After sitting it out looked in the other direction so I had a rumage in the bushes, and grabbed the cache. Log signed I waited for him to look away again and put it back in it's hiding place.

2 out of 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment