Wednesday 31 August 2011

The Art of Caching

I nipped up to the Glasgow School of Art on my lunch break today to have another stab at it.

Spotted the cache no problem today (I'm sure I looked there before!) but it was muggle central so it took a wee while to grab without being seen. Took it around the corner to sign. The log was stapit foo but I managed to just about squeeze our name in there! Replacing the cache (a wee nano) was even harder as there were work men working nearby and loads of school kids milling about.

Next I headed down to Big Trouble in Little China Town. Here I spent too long poking around looking for a nano until I re-read the cache description and realised I was to look for something a little bigger. By then I was starting to feel a little conspicuous as there were lots of people going in and out and college kids from Stow College around so I left it for another time. I think I know exactly where to look now though so should get it on my next visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment