Saturday 5 November 2011

First to Fail - part 4

SUCCESS!!! It was a nice Saturday morning and I had a few hours free whilst the kids were at their clubs so there was time to do a spot of Geocaching. My first target was the Irvine New Town Trail #1 cache which I'd been down to find on several occasions without success but which amazingly still hadn't been found by anyone.

This time I had an additional clue which had been added to the cache description and armed with this I walked straight to the it. I've no idea how I hadn't seen this before. As is usually the case I'd looked there several times but I was just glad to have finally found it. This is our first "First To Find" or FTF.

I then headed to the other side of Irvine but will blog that separately.

1 out of 1

No comments:

Post a Comment