Thursday 22 December 2011

Albany Found!!

At last!! Today I finally found it!!

The Albany Gone !! cache has been taunting me for the past few weeks. I've made countless visits en-route between my bus stops and work and even went to have a look on a couple of occasions in the evening when there was less traffic and fewer muggles around. On top of this I've even had some hints via email from the cache owner, Senux. All of these visits and hints failed, until today...

My bus was a bit early into Glasgow this morning so once again I went to have a look for the elusive cache. This time I'd been advised that I was definitely looking in the right place so I decided to focus on just that spot. It took a few minutes whilst trying not to draw too much attention (which is nigh on impossible here) but then I spotted something interesting. I was about to take a wee look when I heard someone behind me ask, "Hello, are you Super Collectors?". It turned out to be the Senux himself, the CO.

After a brief chat he was kind enough to give me a bit of cover to grab and sign the log. In hindsight all the hints now make sense and the clue is accurate. In fact, as others have said before, I have no idea why this was so difficult. It's no different from loads of other caches I've found easily in the past.

So, finally I can relax on the stroll up to work in the mornings. I can enjoy my Christmas break without worrying about Albany Gone !!. And maybe, just maybe, I'll finally be able to start sleeping at nights!! I've found it.... at last!!

1 out of 1

No comments:

Post a Comment